Humanizing Human Beings, To Be Little Candles for Others
Thu fable stories, children can learn from the moral message of the stories. Besides, fable stories stimulate children imagination.
In fable, the stories use animals, plants, or non-human characters, as if they acted and spoke like human beings, to illustrate the lessons (morals) of the stories.
List of fable short stories:
- Blade Looking for Girlfriend: Keris' Fable Story
- Lion and The Jungle: Story of Organization and Its Members
- Young Paddies Lear to Grow
- A Wok and The Roosters
- Lost Sheep and Good Shepherd: I am lost too but don't worry
- Buterfly Story: Is It Right to be Yourself?
- Lowly Donkey and the King of Peace